Are you struggling with attaining the ideal physique that you desire, or are currently dealing with chronic joint or muscle pain? Do you feel tired, lethargic, or have low energy throughout your day? Are you tired of physical therapy exercises that focus on treating the symptom, while ignoring the cause? We are Attainable Growth, and our primary focus is working with individuals of any and all age/ability level who aspire to tone and shape up, as well as look, move, and feel better than ever before.
It is remarkable how many people misunderstand HOW to train that would allow them to specifically target what they are trying to improve. All too often, we have great intentions of losing weight through joining gyms, working on machines, attending yoga or zumba classes, or simply going out for a run.
The problem with these activities is that they work to improve strength, flexibility, or cardiovascular fitness exclusively. They certainly burn calories, but the total number of calories burned is significantly less than what most would think. In addition, as far as the 24-72 hours in between workouts, these modes of physical activity fall drastically short of what has been scientifically proven as achievable in terms of quantity of calories burned from a workout.
What makes us different from other training professionals lies in my integrative approach to exercise program design. Training sessions will include a strong focus on:
– Quality feedback on technique mastery of specific exercises
– An overall motivating experience that will keep you inspired to hit your fitness goals
– Core, Hip and Leg Strengthening
– Integrated Total Body Mobility and Balance Training
– Metabolic Conditioning
– Bodyweight Core Conditioning
– “Tweaking” all of the above mentioned exercises into multiple planes of motion to deliver a comprehensive workout that you can feel 100% satisfied with